Evasion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evasion

A World of Warcraft guild on Vek'nilash EU!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Gallery
Guild merger! Empty
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Guild merger!
Guild merger! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:55 am by Klunke

» 80 dk wants to join!
Guild merger! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:03 am by Klunke

» arcane mage80 ,wawa for raiding
Guild merger! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:28 am by wawa

» Décay, 80 DK tank!
Guild merger! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:58 am by Klunke

» Avar Death Knight Blood / Frost
Guild merger! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:55 am by Klunke

» Macaaron - Tankadin
Guild merger! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:56 pm by mac_aaron

» Ertai-warrior-arms
Guild merger! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:43 pm by Klunke

» 80 DK dps / tank
Guild merger! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:41 am by Klunke

» Tank recruitment
Guild merger! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:49 am by Klunke

Guild merger!

Go down 
+2
Ertai
Klunke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Klunke
Guild Master
Guild Master

Guild merger! Empty
PostSubject: Guild merger!   Guild merger! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:18 am

Greetings all Evasion-folk!

As I'm working on cutting down on my obligations in wow and we couldn't find a guild master within our own ranks, I've found a guild that's willing to merge with us!

When we merge with them things will be like this:
We will be using EPGP like us (cause I made them! MUHAHAHA). (thank you Caosphere for introducing us to this insanely fair system!) - seeing as they haven't used this system yet, I'm thinking the easiest way to do it is that we reset EPGP and they forget all about their Dkp, but it's up to their GM. I'll take some Screenshots of our EPGP just in case they want to balance it somehow.
We will be raiding Wednesday (19:30-23:30), Friday(19:30-23:30 -or later perhaps) and Sunday (17-22). It will be casual raiding like ours where you sign for what you can attend to. Also if you sign for every raid, there will be some where you get passed, because our roster will be so much bigger!
The down-side is that this guild has not been entirely big enough to do Naxx 25, so perhaps we'll have to be doing some of these runs... But whatever Smile Naxx is chillzors Smile and some still need gear from our main man, KT of d00m!
Evasion guildies will merge to Mental Collapse. I'll have an alt stay back. In this way we'll be able to return in case of überfailure and lack of ability to work together!
We will have a new raid leader. Hopefully one of there's but we have Luganesh as backup if all else fails. (thank you Luga for this offer!)
And we will have their GM as guild master. I will not take any officers-roll what-so-ever so flaming of me can take haste seeing as I cannot kick any of you anymore! QQ!!

The up-side to this is that their GM/officer-team seems to be very very motivated into guild stuff! So we'll have some new energy leading us! Hooray for that!

If you have any questions feel free to post them here as I'll respond to them earlier here than in wow I think!

Oh and btw!!! We merge during Wednesday! (YES, Tomorrow! Because I go on holiday on Monday and it's best to be with them from the start of a week!)

Best regards, Klunke
Back to top Go down
Ertai
Rank 01 Member
Rank 01 Member

Guild merger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild merger!   Guild merger! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:08 am

Who's their guild leader? Any notable names among that guild (cus I don't know that guild at all)? Do they use vent?
Back to top Go down
Caosphere
Rank 01 Member
Rank 01 Member
Caosphere

Guild merger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild merger!   Guild merger! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:53 am

You can allways take a look here:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&gn=Mental+Collapse

To be completely honest i dont think ill be joining that guild
Back to top Go down
Mundjago
Rank 03 Member
Rank 03 Member
Mundjago

Guild merger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild merger!   Guild merger! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:02 am

Their gm is a DK called Pref. As for guild history, I think it's a fairly new guild, so they haven't done alot of raiding. As an example I can tell you that they haven't cleared naxx 25 yet, but I believe that is mainly caused by the fact that they haven't been enough players to run frequent 25 man raids. But with the aid of some skilled Evasion players, Naxx should be cleared within the first week Wink

On a side-note: This will most likely be the "death" of Evasion. So you guys should decide with yourself if you want to join Mental Collapse or try to find another guild to join. As Klunke wrote, the merge will happen tomorrow. But if you can't be online tomorrow, just /w one of the Evasion officers/gm, and we will make sure you get an invite to MC.

Also, the Ulduar raids we will do after the merge, will be progress raids. I don't think any of the members in MC has been further than Auriaya in 10 man, and Flame in 25 man. So if you are looking for a raiding guild with Ulduar on farm, you should go find a different guild. I'm not trying to scare you ppl off, I just want everyone to know how far MC is in their progress, I know I would want to know that before joining a new guild! Personally I don't think it will be much of a problem if one at all, and I'm looking forward to start raiding 25 man again!! Hope to see alot of you joining MC so we can continue to have fun together!

To those of you who decide not to join MC, I wish the best of luck in your future! And thx for many great times in Evasion! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Hugsy
Rank 01 Member
Rank 01 Member
Hugsy

Guild merger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild merger!   Guild merger! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:08 pm

Summer has effectively kept me busy from WoW and raiding (Sorry =( ), so I'm not sure if I can be active enough to join a new raiding guild right now. However I'll be sure to apply/join the new guild if/once I'm able to raid and play actively again.
Back to top Go down
lastudio
Rank 03 Member
Rank 03 Member
lastudio

Guild merger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild merger!   Guild merger! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:44 am

ooh another merge ":]

Same as Hugball - I'll be sure to apply when I'll resume mah subscription :]

BTW do they have a forum or a website? maybe I missed it ~_~
Back to top Go down
Klunke
Guild Master
Guild Master

Guild merger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild merger!   Guild merger! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:55 am

Their(our) forum is:
mentalcollapse.wowstead.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild merger! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild merger!   Guild merger! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild merger!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evasion :: Public :: General Discussion-
Jump to: